Terms & Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which A L Medical Aesthetics & Wellness provides service to its patients
Please ensure you have read and fully understand them on booking an appointment.
Booking Fee ( described as deposit on booking system ) and Cancellation Policy.
- On booking your appointment you will be asked for a £30 fully refundable fee or deductible from treatment.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule, we kindly ask that you notify the clinic not later than 72hrs prior to your appointment. Failure to do so will result in the booking fee being none refundable
- Please arrive for your appointment on time – in the current pandemic please also arrive unaccompanied. Should you wish to have a chaperone please contact the clinic 72hrs prior to your appointment to arrange this.
- Please ensure you complete all documentation sent to you via email prior to attending clinic. Failure to do so may result in your treatment not going ahead and intern your booking fee being forfeited
- A Medical Aesthetics & Wellness endeavours to meet all clients realistic expectations. If however you feel you have a reason to complain this can be done in person, in writing, via email or telephone.
- All complaints will where possible be dealt with internally however if necessary an independent complaints service can be contacted.
- If a complaint is related to treatment you will be required to attend for face to face review, where necessary a second opinion may be required by a practitioner of the clinics choice at no expense to you the patient